This course is designed to provide personnel with the knowledge to undertake lifting and rigging operations in an offshore environment. This course is intended for: riggers, deck crew, construction, maintenance and mechanical technicians/supervisors and crane operators.
To ensure all personnel involved in rigging and slinging operations e.g. riggers, maintenance personnel/supervisors, deck crew, etc. have an understanding of the legal requirements pertaining to rigging operations, the requirements for pre-use inspection and discard criteria of lifting equipment, the safe working procedures to ensure delegates can use lifting equipment safely and not exceed the load limit imposed on them.
- Introduction to LOLER, PUWER and HASWA legislation
- Introduction to lifting accessories and all commonly used equipment associated with rigging operations
- Inspection and correct use tirfors, chain blocks, pull lifts, beam clamps, wire rope inspection
- Basic Rigger & Signalperson
- Rigging Gear Inspection
- Intermediate Rigging
- Advanced Rigging
- Critical Lift Planning
- Examination of rigging equipment
- Utilising recommend rigging methods to move various items
- Complete Lifting plans
Presentasi, Diskusi , Brainstorming, Case Study,Evaluasi