This training will offer an overview and implementation of Project Management. The course is designed is based on the perspective of improving project delivery, which is one metric of a Project Management success; and practically it is an important measure.
Dealing with project changes and their results is another subject that will be discussed during the training. By implementing the tools learned from this class, participants will be able to give your project a better chance of delivering on time and within budget.
In this class participant will gain a deep knowledge of how to utilize project controls inside the Project Life Cycle.
The training shall provide the capabilities to the participants in determining how best to use the Project Management methodology for organization advantage, and how to develop and use a competency model for project professionals involving in the projects.
At the completion of the course participants shall benefit from the course such as:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the Project Management Knowledge a well designed in the project implementation methodology (PMBOK), and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge
- What project management is all about and how to approach it successfully
- The selection of a project manager and defining the goals of the project.
- The importance of planning, management, team building, control, and organization.
- The issue of budgeting, controllingin project management, including cost budgeting and personnel budgeting.
- The importance of estimating, guessing, and milestones in project scheduling.
- How leadership and communication affect project management.
- How variables and risks should be approached when planning a project
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management as a System
- The Project Management Process Groups
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Control Management
- Earned Value Management
- Case Studies and Exercises