In this class participant will gain a deep knowledge of how to utilize project controls inside the Project Life Cycle.
Dealing with project changes and their results is another subject that will be discussed during the training. By implementing the tools learned from this class, participants will be able to give your project a better chance of delivering on time and within budget.
The training is an excellent resource for gaining knowledge about industry best practices, new approaches, and tools on how and when to properly utilize Project Controls.
In addition, participants will leave with sample project control plans to help start implementation.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the project control management knowledge, and a well designed in the project implementation methodology, and effectively shall have the capability to effectively implement the knowledge
- What project communication management is all about and how to approach it successfully.
- The selection of a project manager and defining the goals of the project.
- The importance of control, communication , team building, and organization.
- The issue of budget control in project management, including cost budgeting and personnel budgeting.
- The importance of estimating, guessing, and milestones in project scheduling and controlling
- How leadership and communication affect project management.
Project Managers nd project staffs with responsibility for the project execution, and Project Management team including Methodology and Functional Experts, Project Managers, and Project Coordinators. Managers wishing to increase or update their knowledge of project management methodology functions and processes.
- Project Control Management
- Earned Value Management
- Project Management Tools
- Case Studies and Exercises
- Case Study