Modern manufacturing management fundamental to produce quality products that ‘zero defect’. This means that all processes ranging from production planning, procurement of raw materials from suppliers, the production process of goods delivered into the consumers should be well controlled. So that the product can compete in the market and meet product excellence in terms of Quality, Cost, Delivery and Safety the role of quality control. Quality Control aims to control all the inputs and outputs within the control limits. Quality assurance is the process of ensuring that products are produced in accordance with the desired. This training will equip participants on how to perform quality control and fit well in the company.
After this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the steps to establish and developing quality control and quality assurance.
- Understanding of quality management methods.
- Understanding the Control Process
- Understanding maintenance management for improving quality and productivity.
1. The role of Quality Control and Quality Assurance in the company
2. Quality Control :
- Quality Control Process
- Determine the control method
- Sampling inspection
3. Statistical Process Control
- Concept of variation : Common cause Variation and Special Cause Variation
- Process control steps
- Identification of process parameters : SPC Tools, Variable Control Chart, and Attribute Control Chart
- Process Capability Analysis
4. Quality Improvement Program
- Quality Control Circle
5. Quality Control Circle Tools
- 7 QC tools; Fishbone diagram, run chart, control chart, brainstorming, histogram, stratifikasi, pareto
6. DMAIC cycle in improving quality performance
7. Case study and discussion