This 3-day certificate course is the ideal starting point for any person or organisation needing to find out about ITIL, the world best practice in IT Service Management.
The course provides a comprehensive understanding of the ITIL V3 Framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT Service Management within an organisation. The focus is on an integrated approach to IT Service Management through cross-departmental processes and implementation of effective communication channels. Attendees learn a common vocabulary and a shared understanding of IT Service Management best practice.
The course enables delegates to understand how an integrated IT Service Management framework, based on ITIL best practice guidelines, can be adopted and adapted within their own organizations.
- IT Managers
- IT Line Managers
- Process stakeholders
- Service Delivery Managers
- Participants wishing to progress to the further ITIL Certifications (Service Capability Diploma, Service Management Diploma or Advanced Diploma in IT Service Management)
- Service Management as a practice
- The Service Lifecycle
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Technology and Architecture
- Related Standards and Frameworks
- ITIL Simulation
- Implementing ITIL
- Case Study
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team