Logistics Management provides a practical, management perspective of the following areas of logistics such as: distribution, transportation, order fulfillment, sales and operations planning, importing/exporting, global logistics, introduction to logistics portions of ERP systems, third party logistics, managing people &change within the supply chain, the greening of the supply chain, key performance indicators, and recent supply chain technologies. The course is designed for participants who have strong inclination for professional experience in logistics. Professionals attaining CPL Certification from PASAS has demonstrated his learning capacity, industry Best Practice knowledge, experience, and set competency needed to excel in Logistic industry by meeting PASAS standard that are accepted by various Local and Multi-National Companies and will add value to their company.
At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- Understand Purchasing Warehousing and Distribution Practice processes
- Improve Cycle Time effectiveness and efficiency
- Improve connectivity to client and improve service satisfaction level
- Reduce Operational Cost
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Centralisation and Decentralisation of Logistics
- 3rd Party / 4th Party / 5th Logistics
- Logistics and Transportation (Multi-Modal)
- Materials Handling Equipment
- Logistics and Warehousing and Distribution
- Warehousing Management System and Technology
- Inventory Management in Logistics
- Future Logistics (Locally and Globally)
- Mixed Gender in Logistics Management
This certification is aimed for Logistics, Warehouse, and/or Supply Chain Managers, Business Owners, Warehouse & Distributor Operators.
Presentation, Discussion, Case Study, Evaluation
This program is 3 days of intensive training class.
CPL Certification will be awarded upon successfully passing the exam from PASAS
At the end of the program, the participants will be assessed with competency assesment
Participants are required to have a Bachelor degree with minimum 2 (two) years of relevant experience.
Instructor from PASAS Singapore