This course provides IT Managers and Practitioners with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful IT Service Management provision. It also prepares delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate Examination. The course is based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
The course enables delegates to understand how an integrated IT Service Management framework, based on ITIL best practice guidelines, can be adopted and adapted within their own organizations.
- To provide proven practical guidance on how to successfully introduce an integrated IT Service Management framework based on the ITIL best practice service lifecycle approach.
- To prepare delegates for the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management examination
- Managers involved and related in the IT operations
- IT staff and executives involved in risk management and business process improvement
- Information technology professionals involved in projects that are concerned, in part, with the automation of business processes
- IT Managers and Practitioners involved in the strategy, design, and implementation and ongoing delivery of business-used IT services and who require an insight into Service Management best practice
- Introduction to Service Management
- The Service Lifecycle
- Key Principles and models of ITSM
- The Processes and Functions
- Case Study